Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New supplies

For the last few months I have been trying to order a 12 pack of Derwent Inktense blocks, but every time I checked at  dickblick.com, it showed that the set was out of stock and the expected date kept moving forward.  I finally gave up and put together a 12-pack of my own by ordering the singles.  I also took the opportunity to purchase Golden Absorbent Ground (which I learned about while viewing Mixed Media Art Project shows on UStream) and a pack of Sharpie Essentials.

I was pleasantly surprised today when I collected my package, at how well my Inktense blocks were packaged.  Each one was placed in a super long plastic bag, rolled and placed into a three compartment box.  Excellent protective packaging.




These are the colours that I ordered:


2 comments:

  1. Hello Allenoel! I know nothing about what you are showing so please pardon my ignorance in asking what they are for? The colors are beautiful
    and are very intense indeed! Do you use them for printing or for sketching with?

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for Stopping by Elizabeth and I apologise for the very late response.

      Here is a Youtube video that shows how they are used.

      Delete